Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Minggu, 11 September 2011

This Screams and Last Message Victims 9 / 11

/ On : 06.22/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at satrio satriolucky@gmail.com.
Terrorist attacks of 9 / 11 that killed nearly 3,000 people in the U.S. 10 years ago to save a story of humanity, among others scream, messaging, and chat the last victim. They pleaded with the Lord and ask for help from others. However, ultimately the victims who call or send a message from the whirlpool site of the attack knew that no one heard their cries.

Most of the victims of 11 September 2001 attacks, when the hijackers change the four commercial aircraft into "missile" that hit the Pentagon and World Trade Center in New York, died without a chance to give a message. However, thanks to radio, phone, phone-call office in the Twin Towers and even the phone in a hijacked plane, a number of victims could convey messages to the outside world.
Melissa Doi, a 32-year-old manager at IQ Financial Systems is based in the South Tower Floor 83 World Trade Center, had called emergency services for at least four minutes. Doi, in a voice so scared, in contrast to the unemotional tone operators, describe how hot the temperature where it was and it makes it difficult to breathe.


"I'm going to die, eh?" she screamed. "No, no, no, no," replied the operator. "I will die," Doi said again. "Bu, bu ... pray your prayers," said the carriers are trying to calm him down. "Please God," Doi said. The conversation ended shortly after Doi screamed aloud, "Help!"
Another phone call to emergency services is the last of the insurance broker Kevin Cosgrove when his office at Floor 99 at the South Tower began to collapse. "Oh, God .... Aaaaarrggggghhhh!" Cosgrove, vice president of brokerage firm Aon Corp., was heard screaming at 9:58. His voice then disappeared amid the crash of the collapsing towers.


The passengers and crew of the four hijacked planes also had to make last-ditch effort to stay alive. Intrepid flight attendant Betty Ong, on board American Airlines flight from Boston to the number 11, called the control tower. He calmly explained how two colleagues had been stabbed. "The cockpit is not answering the phone. I think we've been hijacked," he said at 8:19. Less than half an hour later, Ong and all passenger plane vanished in a fireball in the North Tower of the World Trade Center.


Alice Hoagland, the mother of Mark Bingham, passenger boarding United Airlines Flight 93, tried to call his son after seeing the shocking news about the hijackers. Mark did not answer, so Alice said to him, his voice very quiet and like a mother, "Try to take over the plane .... Collect a number of people and do the best you can do to 0yang gain control (upper plane)."


Mark Bingham, who Alice Hoagland called "sweetie" in the message, believed to have helped in leading a fight against the hijackers who caused the plane they were traveling last fall on a plot of land in Pennsylvania. The hijackers initially want to direct the plane to Washington.


United's passenger aircraft with flight number 175, Brian Sweeney, also left a message for his wife, Julie, just a few minutes before the plane hit the South Tower. Having heard the automated voice on the answering machine, Sweeney left the message with simple words, but touching. "Look, I'm in an airplane that has been hijacked," he said. "I just want you to know I really love you. I want you to do good, be happy.'s The same for my parents and everyone. I really love you."
Most of the victims' families did not get to say good-bye. Victims who died at the World Trade Center and many were not identified his remains.
There are a number of victims who had done the last chat with their families. Beverly Eckert remembers how happy he was when he received a phone call from her husband, Sean Rooney, at about 9:30. He suspects her husband managed to escape from his office in the Twin Towers.


However, he said to me, he is on the floor 105 and I immediately knew that Sean would never come home. After talking several minutes, she whispered, "'I love you." That said repetitive. Then, suddenly I heard a loud explosion, "Eckert wrote in New York magazine this week. After the vote, her husband was still alive, but they both knew it was the voice of the building began to collapse." I called her name repeatedly on the phone. Then I just sat huddled on the floor while holding the phone. "

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar